Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Working in, not commenting on

There’s a shit-heap of great ad commentary blogs out there, a few I’ve listed in my links on the right. There’s also a fuckload of shit ad commentary blogs out there…those I haven’t listed. Not to say if you have a blog and it’s not there then it’s shit – send it to me.

However, I’d like to draw the attention of my very few readers to the following blogs that brilliantly and humorously, in most parts, record the vagaries of life within an advertising agency. Check them all out, and be sure to go back regularly…

the advertising agency
why advertising sucks

And a relatively new blog that combines commentary with an insight into agency life, that I’m hoping will do more of the later…

scamp

For the best of both worlds, be sure to visit…

Adverb

Wrightoff.
Technorati Blog Finder